I had another appointment last week, and because my first pregnancy was high risk, I will be having ultrasounds at every appointment from here on out.
Last week’s ultrasound was amazing. Baby Boy #3 (who will be referred to as BB3 from here on out) actually yawned during the ultrasound. And he did it twice! I honestly never thought about a baby yawning in-utero. I mean, why would they need to yawn?? It was such a cool thing to witness. Almost as cool? The tech caught him mid yawn and gave me a picture of it.
BB3 still doesn’t have a name. Front runners continue to include:
I keep looking at the other picture that the tech gave me, trying to decide if he looks like any of the above names. I’m just not sure. What do you think?
We’re open to suggestions at this point.
As a reminder, Buddy is really Jack, and Buster is Nick (Nicholas).
Here are some rules:
- As evidenced by the names Jack and Nick, Jdaddy and I both like classic boy names.
- BB3 cannot have a name that starts with J (Jdaddy’s name starts with J, and obviously Jack is a J. I don’t want Nick to be the middle boy and the only one without a J name.)
- Zack and any other name that rhymes with either Jack or Nick is out.
- Ryan and Ben will not be considered.
- William as a first name is out, though we like it for a middle name.
I think that’s enough rules. We (unfortunately) have more, but these are the big ones.
Obviously, this is just for fun. However, if someone manages to suggest a name that Jdaddy and I haven’t seriously considered already and we end up using that name for BB3, there just might be some sort of reward for that person. I know that for sure I will be forever grateful.
Alright, bring on the suggestions!
This post linked with parenting BY dummies for Wordful Wednesday.