Yesterday was a very special day in our house. Nick turned 6 years old!
Nick, you are the sweetest little boy that I know. I absolutely LOVE that you will stop whatever you are doing and come up to me for a hug. It melts my heart each and every time you do that. In addition to being my sweet boy, you are such a goofy, funny guy. There’s not a day that goes by that you don’t make me laugh out loud. You are always attempting to charm or entertain, and I hope you never lose part of you. You remind me a lot of your grandpa!!
It seems like just yesterday, you were turning a year old and your dad and I looked at each other and wondered where the time had gone. And now here we are, 5 years later, really wondering where the time has gone.
You do well in school and you are very kind to others. We are very proud of you!!
And just so I can remember what you were like at this age, I’m including some of your current favorites:
- Color: Blue, but you also like green because “it’s Jack’s favorite color.”
- Food: Grilled cheese.
- Drink: Chocolate milk
- Toys: Legos (much to my dismay. Someday, when you’re a parent, you will understand why I loathe Legos so much!)
- Game: Football. You are on a touch football kick with Jack.
- Videogame: Minecraft. You are addicted to it on the iPad.
- Music: You are a lover of music. While you still really like Justin Bieber, you also love Imagine Dragons (Radioactive and Demons) and OneRepublic.
Happy birthday Nick. We love you very much!